Solid understanding of Network Protocols and technologies (DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
On behalf of our major partner, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer, who possesses the passion for the Cyber Security Industry. The candidate will ensure the efficiency and efficacy of the company’s cloud services against malicious threats. The ultimate goal is to increase productivity in the workplace. Being well versed in problem – solving and having analytical and communicative skills, you are ready to join our Team!
- Manage and improve CI/CD Pipeline.
- Participate in the migration project to AWS.
- Build automated deployments.
- Involve with troubleshooting and triaging issues.
- Ensure Cloud’s Security, following best practices.
- Increase efficiency by proposing automated solutions.
- Optimise Cloud’s Architecture.
- Solid understanding of Network Protocols and technologies (DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, etc.)
- Adept at Linux administrative tasks and Linux environment.
- At least one scripting language (preferably Python).
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (preferably AWS).
- Experience with Virtualization Environments (e. g. VMWare) and Provisioning Tools (preferably Ansible).
- Experience with Control Version Tools (e. g. Git).
- Experience with Docker and Container Orchestration tools (e. g. Kubernetes).
- Experience with Relational Databases (e. g. MySQL).
- Experience with Non – Relational Databases (e. g. Elasticsearch) will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in operating a big data pipeline (ELK/Splunk/Spark) will be considered a plus.
- Experience in monitoring, alerting, metrics systems (Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana) will be considered a plus.
- Solid English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Military Obligations fulfilled.
- Work fully remotely. Being on premises only for meetings.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private healthcare.